Family Ski Vacations
WHY JACKSON HOLE IS THE BEST CHOICE FOR YOUR NEXT FAMILY VACATION…
Spend Time With Your Family in Jackson Hole
Need help planning your vacation?
No problem! Let our friendly, knowledgeable staff help with all the details to make your next family vacation perfect. Request information by email or simply call:
Kids Ski & Rent Free with Jackson Hole Resort Lodging. Sound easy? It is.
Choose any JHRL condominium or home rental for 4 nights* or more and for each paying adult, kids 14 and under SKI & RENT FREE! Reserve your stay with Jackson Hole Resort Lodging, get 10% off your lodging, and your family lift tickets will be waiting for you. Restrictions are few and this program is valid for stays November 25, 2017 - April 9, 2018.
- Take Advantage of the Air Credit Program. For families looking to stay 5 nights with lift tickets and air, you can save $200 per person for every member of the family on the airline portion.
- Book a Package through JH Central Reservations. They have the best lift ticket and lodging rates, plus they can book your air.
- Got beginners and want to create family time, just buy the lower mountain lift ticket (Sweetwater Gondola and Teewinot included). It’s just $20 for the adults and $10 for the kids. Amazing value for an easy afternoon on the slopes.
- Lunch on the slopes doesn’t have to break the bank. With Kids Mountain Meal, your kids 12 and under eat for just $12 a head, including choice of entrée, side and drink.
- Look for the family friendly events such as the Holiday Round Up. Free family events from 4-5pm each night in Teton Village to keep the kids entertained after a day on the slopes. Great memory moments.
- Don’t rent a car, ride the convenient public START bus if you need to travel between town and the village.
Odds are you have more to remember when packing for your trip to Jackson than just skis, boots and poles. Start your ski vacation off on the right foot by reviewing these tips for success and have less to worry about once you arrive.Learn More
Getting the entire family on the snow for your first day of skiing can be a difficult task. We aim to make this as easy as possible for everyone. Here are some tips more making your first day of skiing as easy as it is fun. Get your lessons and rentals taken care of the night before you ski and avoid the rush the morning of. Learn about these tips and more.Learn More
With Jackson Hole Airport conveniently located 20 miles from the resort and nonstop flights from 12 major US cities, Jackson Hole is the most accessible destination resort in the Rockies. Receive up to $200 off your airfare per person when you book your roundtrip flights, lodging, and lift tickets or an equivalent winter activity. Call Jackson Hole Central Reservations at 888-838-6661 to take advantage of this deal!Learn More
The Kids Ranch is a 20,000 sq foot facility in the heart of Teton Village designed specifically for children and families of all ages. Just steps from the Bridger Gondola and home to the on-slope Fort Wyoming learning area we offer fully licensed daycare facilities to the hottest skiing go pro teen camps. Our mission is raising the next generation of skiers and snowboarders. Our staff love to ski and ride and want to share that passion and enthusiasm to deliver on our commitment to you. Kids come back year after year progressing from bears, to bison, to wolves and finally soaring as eagles. It’s a privilege to be part of their development and we look forward to welcoming your little ones as new guests or returning masters!
Nowhere has such a stash of fun places to ski. Check out the double sided Kids Adventure Guide to see the exclusive maps that showcase the “Kids” names for the entire mountain. Never heard of Princess Woods, Mr Toads Wild Ride or the Daily Drop, that’s because you are over 18! Transformer Bumps, Stokeville and the Stash Parks are hidden playgrounds too. It’s a wild ride out there and the kids just love being let loose to explore. We have the best industry staff working at the Kids Ranch who just love to teach and teach on this terrain. PARENT WARNING: Your kids will never want to ski anywhere else again!Kids Adventure Map
Choose from your favorite Jackson Hole lodging options and take advantage of our Ski Free Stay Free packages, with air-inclusive options also available.Learn More
- NEW!Ice Skating on the Teton Village Commons – nothing will top off the western experience like this!
- Elk Refuge Sleigh Ride – half day close up nature experience
- Visit the Jackson Hole Toy Store – the only store with a live western shooting gallery
- Snowshoe (or snowbike if you have teens) into Grand Teton National Park
- Tubing at Snow King Resort
Jackson Hole offers endless activities for your family. Check out our playlist of family videos to see how you can enjoy Jackson with everyone.Watch Videos